This air travel program is operated, under license, by
Here’s how it works –
- Travel website operators and suppliers want bookings.
- Organizations need funds for charitable, research, scholastic or other causes.
- CAT brings the two together by negotiating commissions for bookings by attendees to a conference like this one.
- CAT's proprietary systems interact with the travel site operators or suppliers to recover the commission for each transaction, code it to the proper group and provide half (or more depending on booking volume) to the organization sponsoring the conference.
You, as the traveler, don't need to do anything differently since
- You select your favorite travel website from a list of well recognized names.
- Link to their search screen from here.
- Find the flights you want at the same fare as if you visited the site directly and with no impact to frequent flyer miles, individual perks, special promotional fares, etc.
So, with no extra effort and no extra cost, you have your flights knowing that you also supported the mission and work of your organization.
Have additional questions, a comment or feedback? We’d love to hear from you!