The city is governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen. The board comprises eight aldermen, two from each of the cities four wards. The mayor and aldermen are elected for three year terms. The current mayor is Grant Mabie. Mayor Gregg Roby resigned on June 5th 2018 for health concerns. Mayor Roby was in his second term of office which runs until April 2020.
The current aldermen are:
- Ward 1; Richard Breeding (re-elected April 2019) and Mimi Duncan (elected April 2018)
- Ward 2; Mary Stadter (re-elected April 2019) and Justin Charbonneau (elected April 2018)
- Ward 3; Greg Hall (appointed 2018, elected in 2019) and Scott Shipley (elected April 2019)
- Ward 4; Ismaine Ayouaz (elected April 2018) and Tony Kennedy (re-elected April 2019)
Public schools of the Lindbergh District within the Crestwood City limits:
- Crestwood Elementary School
- Long Elementary School
- Truman Middle School (partially in Crestwood, partially in Sunset Hills)
A private school, Holy Cross Academy is in Crestwood.
Senior high schools:
- Cor Jesu Academy (Affton)
- Lutheran High School South (Affton)
- St. John Vianney High School (Kirkwood)
- Ursuline Academy (Oakland)
- Christ Community Lutheran School (Webster Groves)
- Queen of Holy Rosary School (Webster Groves)
- St. Justin The Martyr School (Sunset Hills)
GNIS feature ID
Woemmel is a St. Louis based Plastering company with a concentration in Residential, Commercial, Ornamental, and Plater Repair.